Yesterday after the 308th mass shooting in America in 2017 claimed the lives of two dozen churchgoers, Knuckle Dragger Nation screamed at simulated war games among steroid millionaires on TV with all the beer-guzzling gusto and passion of an amnesiac populace truly devoted to something worth believing in. But efforts to develop collective betterment as a nation is an unrecognizable commitment to hundreds of millions of Americans hooked on tech-loop confirmation-bias echo chambers.
The man holding the country’s top office is a maniacally corrupt and treasonous dunce who will never utter a single word in support of gun control, backed by complicit cowards financially entrenched in preventing our country from reasonable, sane gun legislation. There’s only one reason. The NRA gave over $30 million to Trump and over $50 million total to GOP candidates in 2016 elections. That’s why “thoughts & prayers” replace any meaningful, measurable response every time the blood of innocent people hits the floor of a church. A nightclub. A concert venue. A school.
And the public, caught in a whirlwind of isolating all-access technology and the resultant constant dopamine hits, runs the carousel gamut of ineffectual response and distractioneering once again. We don’t see the NRA for the terrorist civil-war-baiting organization they clearly are, nor do we collectively understand the damage done to the nation by the NRA owning an enormous amount of high ranking politicians. A new video the NRA released two weeks ago features Arnold, Missouri native and conservative firebrand Dana Loesch vowing that those who oppose Donald Trump’s presidency will “perish in the political flames of their own fires.” Some of the other language in the minute-long ad includes “ruthless attack,” “slashing,” “gagging,” “drive their daggers through the heart,” “poisoning,” and “the ashes of what they burned down.” The hateful, divisive rhetoric is fuel and validation for the idiot herds who believe brown people and “libtards” are the cause of our nation’s woes.
There was another bombshell story over the last few days, which connects in fascinating fashion – one we’ll be hearing quite a lot about in the near future: The Paradise Papers. These were leaked to the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung, the same publication that obtained the Panama Papers. Süddeutsche Zeitung shared the new documents with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, which led a global effort of 96 media organizations from 67 countries to pore through the records. The findings were published on Sunday.
But hey, before things get truly crazy this week, it’s important to remember a few very important points. In short, President Trump has never had any business or personal dealings with the Russian mafia, none at all, really! Well, with some exceptions:
- Semion Mogilevich. He is considered a strategic threat to national security. He traffics in weapons of mass destruction, nuclear materials, drugs, prostitutes, precious gems, and stolen art. Casual stuff.
- Vyacheslav “Yaponchik” Ivankov. He was Mogilevich’s lieutenant and resident of Trump Tower and Trump Taj Mahal. The FBI called him the “most dangerous Mobster in America” during a May 15, 1996 congressional hearing. He was killed by a sniper on a Moscow street after publicly discussing Mogilevich’s close ties to Putin.
- David Bogatin and Michael Markowitz. Identified by U.S. officials as a member of the Semion Mogilevich organized crime family in the ’90s. They owned five condos in Trump Tower.
- Dmitry Rybolovlev. He bought Donald Trump’s house for $100 million in 2008. Frequently flew around the world to meet up with Trump in various cities during or after the election.
- Felix Komarov. Owned condo in Trump Plaza. Laundered money through a Rolls-Royce dealership with Mr. Ivankov.
- Boris Berezovsky. “Godfather of the Kremlin” owned a Trump condo from 2001 – 2008.
- Felix Sater. Russian Mobster turned FBI informant who’s title is ‘Senior advisor to Donald Trump.’ He ran Bayrock Group, LLC with Donald Trump and Tevfik Arif.
- Tevfik Arif. A Kazakhstan-born former Soviet official. He was charged in 2010 by Turkey for the crime of smuggling underage girls into the country for prostitution purposes. He was also Trump’s business partner.
- Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov Russian Mobster boss who had been a fugitive after James Comey indicted him for fixing figure skating at the 2002 Winter Olympics. He was eventually found running a global gambling ring one floor below Trump’s penthouse apartment. He escaped a second time only to be turn up 3 months later in Moscow as a VIP attendee for Donald Trump’s Miss Universe 2013. Guess who was the federal prosecutor who busted up the global gambling ring? Preet Bharara
- Helly Nahmad. bought all the units on the 51st floor for more than $18.4 million. He went to prison for about five months in 2014 for leading a high-stakes gambling network.
- Vadim Trincher. Ran a connected ring for Russian oligarchs and high stakes gambling network. He “laundered approximately $100 million in proceeds from their gambling operation in Russia and Ukraine through shell companies and bank accounts in Cyprus.”
- Alexsander Ivanovich Lebed. National security advisor for Boris Yeltsin who visited met with Trump in 1997 to discuss development projects in Moscow.
- Viktor Vekselberg. Former KGB and oligarch who was the second largest shareholder in the Bank of Cyprus. Current Commerce Secretary, Wilbur Ross, was Vice President of Bank of Cyprus.
- Oleg Deripaska. His ties go beyond the $10 million dollars he paid Paul Manafort?. He’s been trying to form connections with powerful Republicans for many years Between 2003-2005, Deripaska paid $560,000 to Bob Dole’s lobbying firm for assistance in obtaining a US Visa. During the 2008 Presidential Election, Paul Manafort and Rick Davis (Trump’s foreign policy advisor) introduced Oleg to John McCain with hopes of forming a strong relationship.
- Rinat Akhmetov. Richest person in Ukraine who is suspected leader of Ukraine Mafia. Personally hired and paid Paul Manafort in 2005 to be advisor for Viktor Yanukovych election campaign.
- Dmytro Firtash. Pro-Russian Ukrainian billionaire who is one of Paul Manafort’s biggest clients. By his own admission, he maintains strong ties with a recurring figure on this scene, the reputed Ukrainian/Russian mob boss Semion Mogilevich.
- Roy Cohn. Trump’s long time lawyer, friend, and go-to lawyer for the mob. Some of his clients included the Genovese Family, Gambino Family, and the Red Mafiya. Sometime in the 1980’s Roy Cohn introduced Paul Manafort and Roger Stone to Donald Trump.
- Michael Cohen. He has been working for The Trump Organization since 2007 and is a member of the Trump World Tower Condominium Board and the Trump Park Avenue Condominium Board. He also has been a confidant of the Russian organized criminality since at least 1999 and has been laundering money for Russian citizens having connections with the Russian mafia.
- Ivana Trump. Ivana Trump went into business with two known Russian mobsters, Boris and Michael Vax.
Hey, remember Wilbur Ross, who I mentioned earlier? He’s the U.S. Secretary of Commerce, and happens to be invested in a company that receives revenue directly from Putin’s inner circle.
It’s gonna be a motherfucker of a week.