Finally! We’ve been hearing about it for years now, and now we’ve finally got some new Beastie Boys music!
Have a listen to Make Some Noise, from the cancer-delayed but finally upcoming Hot Sauce Committee Part 2.
While the album should be titled Fuck Cancer as far as we’re concerned, it’ll be released on May 3, via Capitol Records.
The band had intended to release Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 1 back in 2009, but Adam Yauch’s cancer diagnosis threw a wrench into those plans. Most of the tracks that had been slated for that album now appear on this one, despite the Part 2 reference.
Hot Sauce Committee Pt. 2 tracklist:
01. Make Some Noise
02. Nonstop Disco Powerpack
04. Too Many Rappers [new reactionaries version] (featuring NAS)
05. Say It
06. The Bill Harper Collection
07. Don’t Play No Game That I Can’t Win (featuring Santigold)
08. Long Burn the Fire
09. Funky Donkey
10. The Larry Routine
11. Tadlock’s Glasses
12. Lee Majors Come Again
13. Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament
14. Here’s a Little Something for Ya
15. Crazy Ass Shit
16. The Lisa Lisa/Full Force Routine
Thanks once again to Some Kind of Awesome for the hookup!