Hide from your own cold, black heart with today’s relevant music stories.
- Little Dragon just dropped a new song called High. Listen here.
- Facebook is looking to take on YouTube by licensing music so any user can use it in their videos.
- Wanna dress like Prince? A bunch of his clothing is going up for auction, among other items.
- Shots fired from Mr. Santana in the general direction of Beyonce’s singing ability.
- Listen to the strong new Ryan Adams record Prisoner before its Friday release. It’s also dedicated to Gary Shandling, because what the fuck.
- There’s a new PWR BTTM song as well but it’s goddamn garbage so listen to this instead.
- Animal Collective’s new four-track The Painters EP will be out Friday. Check out a new song called Kinda Bonkers.
- This new Thundercat song though… crazy shit. Friend Zone sounds like candy flipping inside a disco ball. Check it out.
- After their bus crash, Dillinger Escape Plan have cancelled all tour dates overseas. They’ll return to the stage at the end of April at Welcome to Rockville.
- Sufjan, seriously man, shut the fuck up. Virtue signaling won’t get you anywhere until you stop dressing like the Ultimate Warrior fell into Neverland.
- Apple has taken over Carpool Karaoke, thrown Metallica in a car, swapped out the pasty doughboy for Billy Eichner and hit record. Here’s the trailer.
- Ennio Morricone’s The Thing OST reissue comes with a special new physical feature.
- Rag n’ Bone Man is selling more than the rest of the Top 20 combined.
- Zach Galifianakis reading a story written by Butthole Surfers’ Gibby Haynes? What?
- That PewDiePie shitbag YouTube star was dropped by Disney for anti-semitic videos.
- Watch Alex Turner, Miles Kane and Lana Del Rey singing Elton John at karaoke.
- Moby claims to have inside info verifying the Trump/Russia connection. That’s the whole story. I’m all for artists sharing their insights, but when it comes to the official story, let’s maybe explore some actual journalism instead.
- Google’s Valentine’s Day flare is a cute little Pangolin game.
Keep up with the new music worth hearing on the Firecloud’s Fresh Blood playlist on Spotify, updated damn near every day.
Got story ideas? Gripes? Sexy Valentines photos? Send ’em over.