The goods await…
- Tool changed arrangements and toyed with formulas at their Saturday tour closer with Clutch, Melvins, Fantomas and more. Check out our review.
- Quite good to know they’re almost finished writing the new record. Let’s just pretend there’s no plans at all for a new record. It’s the only way.
- Nine Inch Nails are here to make people care about Twin Peaks again. For one episode.
- Yeah, like it’s not bad enough that you don’t wear deodorant. Can’t wait to see your new armpit tattoo.
- Watch Kamasi Washington play George Michael’s Careless Whisper at an awards show.
- Listen to Radiohead‘s entire Glastonbury set.
- Now they’re saying we may never get to hear all those unreleased Prince songs. Make a will, people. If you have anything at all to your name, don’t leave the chance that your relatives will fuck up your legacy and negotiate reality shows before doing what’s right in your name.
- Marilyn Manson explains the backstory of his obsession with makeup.
- Baby pictures of all your metal heroes. Lars was such an adorable little girl.
- A tremendous new trend sweeping music festivals should be mandatory attire.
- There’s Dad rock, and then there’s no seriously Dad this is fucking embarrassing, I’m never going to live this down. Jesus Christ stop it, look in the fucking mirror!! What the fuck is that on your face?
- Quicksand is going back out on tour, oh hell yes.
- Drake and Will Ferrell as basketball coaches?
- J Roddy Walston is back in the saddle with a killer new song.
- Matt Drudge, John Legend’s shitty wife and the Wendy’s chicken nugget dude are the most influential people of the internet? You can have the fucking internet back, then.
- Michael Jackson apparently wanted to play Spider-Man so badly, he attempted to buy Marvel.
- Go figure: the new Han Solo movie is coming apart at the seams.
Keep up with all the new music you need right here.