What a goddamn day for music. Check this shit out.
- Feast upon The Evil Has Landed, a new QOTSA cutter that kinda definitely makes a silly bitch out of your all-time favorite song. Come for the strut, stay for the hoooooly shit punk-fury ending. The court has gone kangaroo, the deck has been stacked. The most fucking incredible album of the year arrives on August 25th.
- The most compelling evidence yet that Banksy is a member of Massive Attack.
- Listen to Radiohead‘s long-awaited OKNOTOK 1997 record right here.
- Edgy Johnny Depp is edgy while looking like Keith Richards doing a Hunter Thompson impersonation and vaguely threatening to kill Trump.
- There’s a new Cage The Elephant album on the way.
- The chav-loaded mud-fest of Glastonbury is the best festival to have sex at? Clearly the writer has never experienced the finer accommodations of a Honey Bucket porta-potty while attempting to 69 with a morbidly obese Morrissey superfan with flash tattoos and a feather headdress at Coachella, in 118 degree heat. So premium.
- Explore Depeche Mode’s 360-degree Going Backwards video.
- Arcade Fire bring us back to the glory days of Pop-Up Video.
- New Wu-Tang? What? Listen to Don’t Stop before I do, because I’m still listening to The Evil Has Landed, and that’s not going to end anytime soon. Fuck this song is good.
- Shadow of the Colossus is being remade for PS4. The most gloriously awesome game ever will soon get a proper next-gen return. So maybe then I can put down this GTA crack pipe.
That’s the short & sweet of it, boys and girls. Have a good weekend. Listen to the new Portugal The Man record.