Happy Tuesday you sexy mongrels. We’re all just getting through the week until the major event hits on Thursday.
- The Rock Revolution of 2017 is real. Nine Inch Nails are bringing a triple-shot of EPs this year.
- Further evidence: new QOTSA begins rollout in less than two weeks. And it’s the sexiest evil by the coolest fucking villains in the haunted house. Just wait till you find out who produced it…
- Speculation rises about Prince believing he was taking a different drug the night he died.
- One dipshit can’t handle his high and has to fuck it up for the rest of us. Who stabs themselves on edibles???
- Mos Def is getting ready to say goodbye.
- Where’s your FB content coming from? No, I don’t mean the fodder for recreational outrage and moral high ground we’re all addicted to. I mean actual articles.
- “When I die, just make sure everyone’s wearing jeans at the funeral.” – Gregg Allman.
- Kendrick is headlining this year’s Voodoo Fest alongside Foo Fighters and.. The Killers? Why?
- Pete Townshend has recruited Billy Idol for a Quadrophenia stage show.
- Ice Cube is looking forward to going toe to toe with Bill Maher about his choice of words last week.
- U2 have extended their Joshua Tree tour into the Fall.
- Apple has introduced the Siri-based Home Pod. Expect generational incompatibility, dongle necessity and a shitty robot voice taking all of your money later this year.
- Bob Dylan’s Nobel Prize speech was so perfectly Dylan.
Keep up with new music on the Firecloud’s Fresh Blood playlist on Spotify.