Batshit crazy is the new norm, right? Then today’s headlines are right over the plate…
- Snapchat wants to shoot its Daft Punk filter all over your face.
- Listen to the new Sun Kill Moon album on their official site.
- Oh, so you hated that Gaga/Metallica performance at The Grammys? Well, get ready for a whole lot more of it.
- St. Vincent, TV On The Radio, Laura Jane Grace, Tegan and Sara, Gaga and more sign on to fight anti-LGBTQ legislation in Texas.
- Senator Kid Rock? Has America learned nothing? Get the retarded hillbilly fuck outta here with that nonsense.
- Thanks to the “digital disruption” of streaming options, nerds suffering from collector OCD are having a really hard time right now, you guys.
- Indie stars are banding together to aid refugees and “not be like Bono”.
- Spoon and Spotify have partnered up for an “Aura Reader” to create custom artwork for you.
- MTV’s editorial staff has unionized, a securing move for writers and media producers who’ve seen countless peers fall victim to the perils of permanently expendable roles with no job security.
- Slayer finally gets in sync on Trump, gun control, government gone wild and more.
- If you see a headbanging trash dove at a concert, you are obligated to immediately punch it in the head.
- Earbuds that charge your iPhone while you’re listening to music? Yep.
- The Lego Batman Movie was the shit. Siri agrees, and will talk to you like you’re the caped block crusader.
Keep up with the new music worth hearing on the Firecloud’s Fresh Blood playlist on Spotify, updated damn near every day.
Got story ideas? Conspiratorial nonsense? Sassy limericks? Send ’em over.