New AQ Podcast hits later today, but first let’s get through the day’s relevant headlines…
- New music from Gorillaz arrives later today.
- Bjork’s new album will be a futuristic experience.
- This clip of Putin singing Radiohead’s Creep is just what you’d imagine the Anunnaki trying to pass off as legit to soothe our maniacal hysteria in the final moments of life on Earth before we’re completely fucking exterminated.
- Josh Homme is getting sued by a plankton autograph seeker.
- …And the crowd goes “R!T!J!” – check out the new Run The Jewels video for Legend Has It, featuring the dynamic duo on acid in a police lineup.
- Sean Lennon produced the new Black Lips album, called Satan’s Grafitti or God’s Art? Check out the new single Can’t Hold On.
- Clutch have revealed details for their Earth Rocker Festival this May.
- The Decemberists also have their own music festival coming up called Travelers Rest.
- Kendrick Lamar’s “very urgent” new album is about to arrive. All’s my life I has to wonder what these fucking IG teases mean. Nazareth.
- June 19. New Manson. Retarded album title.
- Picture this: Brad Pitt stewing in heartache after his divorce working on a goddamned sculpture to all hours of the night while listening to Bon Iver in a thick skunky haze. Man the fuck up, dude.
- A crazy-ass story on how Slash almost became the guitarist for Poison back in the day.
- Taste the slow creep of Distant Mountains’ Get Your Fair Share from their upcoming EP A Small Few.
- The Warped Tour lineup has been announced. Here’s the list of bands shaking cups and begging for food + mascara money coming to a town near you.
- Ask that piece of shit Suge Knight – karma will fuck you right in the blood clots.
- Finally, someone’s asking the real fucking questions around here.
Keep up with new music on the Firecloud’s Fresh Blood playlist on Spotify, updated damn near every day.
Inside scoop? Criticism? Tasteful nudes? Send ’em over.