The new Antiquiet Podcast is alive, featuring the crash-and-burn interviews that make us cringe to remember. This, after Johnny’s tale of rich old people hanging with nazis at a Make America Great Again rally.
- The John Coltrane documentary Chasing Trane has a trailer, and features Denzel, Common, Bill Clinton, Kamasi Washington and more.
- Lorde parodied herself for Cadbury Creme Eggs, after declaring “the chocolate is not very good in America.” Grab your pitchforks! Who cares if she’s right?!
- Louis C.K. has a new special hitting Netflix next week. Check out a trailer.
- A George Michael painting has sold for almost $600,000 (£477,000) at a charity auction in Texas.
- Even as a Dave Grohl fan, a book by Dave Grohl’s mom takes overexposure to an entirely new level.
- Run The Jewels talk bad crowdsurfers on Viceland.
- Jonah Hill directed the new Danny Brown video, a bloody ‘80s sitcom satire. I can’t stand Danny Brown, but this shit is hilarious – except for when Danny’s smoking a crystal meth pipe at 1:13.
- Watch Tegan and Sara train for a dance crew showdown in U-Turn short film.
- Prince’s corpse just rolled over in his grave, shit itself, said “oh HELLLL no,” and spontaneously combusted at the news: Lenny Kravitz is taking part in the Prince tribute at the Rock Hall induction ceremony.
- Johnny Rotten thinks you should be a cheerleader for the dismantling of America, otherwise you’re destroying America.
- When you’re pulling Fear Factor stunts to sell records, you’re fucking up.
- The Darkness are returning with a new album, and the only reason I’m telling you this is to reignite this beautiful sonic blaze.
Keep up with new music on the Firecloud’s Fresh Blood playlist on Spotify, updated damn near every day.
Inside scoop? Criticism? Tasteful nudes? Send ’em over.